Purlines can be square pipe (60mmx40mmx3mm) or C-shaped steel (100mmx50mmx20mmx3mm) or corrosion-resistant wood beam (60x40mm). The purline spacing is 660mm, arranged from bottom to top.
Main tile should be installed according to local wind direction, to be opposite to wind direction. Lap with a tile wave, with both sides done at the same time.
When installing main ridge tiles, please cut out a section of the first tile before installing.
The lap joints of the main ridge tiles and the slope ridge tiles should be neatened. Install the tee-joint tiles after completion of installation of the main ridge tiles and the slope ridge tiles.
Fixing parts are special parts. When fixing, first use electric drill to make holes and keep the hole diameter 2mm bigger than screw. Tapping screws with diameter of 6.3mm are recommended.
- Stainless Steel Pipe Catalogue 2017-02-06
- Polycarbonate sheet Catalogue 2017-02-06
- FAQ for PC sheet 2017-02-08
- How to install the ASA sythetic tile 2017-02-07
- Yougao Polycarbonate Solid Sheet Optical Grade 2017-02-06
- ASA sythetic tile Catalogue 2017-02-06
- Polycarbonate crystal hollow sheet 2017-02-06
- Application for polycarbonate sheet 2017-02-06
- What is the features of ASA sythetic Tile 2017-02-07
- Canopy Catalogue 2017-02-06
- Greenhouse series Catalogue 2017-02-06
- How to install the PVC roofing sheet 2017-02-06
- PVC roofing sheet Catalogue 2017-02-06
- FRP roofing sheet Catalogue 2017-02-06
- What is the usage for the PVC roofing sheet 2017-02-06
- What is the features of PC sheet 2017-02-06
- How I can cut the PC sheet 2017-02-08
- Development trend of plastic building materials 2017-01-04
- the serpentine gallery pavilion 2013 2017-02-08
- Zhennai products solve the problem for roofing corrosion problem 2017-02-08
- How to clean the PC sheet 2017-02-08
- Caport Catalogue 2017-02-06
- FAQ for ASA sythetic resin tile 2017-02-08
- Greenhouse Restaurant 2017-02-11
- polycarbonate anti-drop sheet used widely for agriculture greenhouse 2017-02-08